Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Day Four - The Sky



















G'day, it's Wednesday, woo hoo!!!! The end of my working week, I love only working three days it's so nice.

Today's theme is The Sky. Well where I am it was a grey old day. I took this at about 5:15pm and it had just started spitting rain, you can't see it in the photo. The sky looked a little boring being all just the one colour so I thought I would make it more interesting by shooting it up through the flowers just outside my front door, makes it look more colourful I think.

I'm really enjoying making time for this challenge everyday, it's something to look forward to doing.

Anyway I better get going, it's getting late.

Tomorrow - Your Handwriting, this one will be good I haven't written anything for awhile.

Goodnight.

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...