Sunday, 27 November 2011

Day One - Where you sleep

It's Day One and I've already done my first challenge - where you sleep.

This photo is as you can see is my bed, I know it's looks a little crowded but it's cozy. 

The photo on the wall is one I took in Nice (France) last year on a holiday, my husband got in enlarged on canvas for me as a Christmas present last year. The pretty little rag doll I've had since I was 6 months old so she's 26 years old now - still love her just as much as I did then.

I've done the photo in black and white as I wanted to play around with some of the setting on my camera, I love playing around and seeing what type of shots I can get out of it.

Well one day down and 29 to go.

Tomorrow - my closet, that's going to be lots of fun.

Till then - have fun.

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...