Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Day Three - What You're Reading




















Good Evening,

It's day three - what you're reading.

I'm reading Nature and Health Magazine, it's an older copy as I hadn't read this one before the new one came and I read the new one before this one. I really like this magazine, it is full of great tips and articles about health that are achievable too. I'm subscribe so it comes straight to my letterbox every two months, well worth it. I take it to work and read it during my lunch break, it's easier than a book to read in 30 mintues.

As you can see there is a set of reading glasses in the photo, I need them just for computer work and reading, have done since I was in year two.

I'm impressed with myself I have done the first three days in a row and haven't missed one yet, woo hoo!!! Tomorrows photo is "The Sky". That should be a really nice one to do, I'll fit it in before going to dinner with some friends.

Anyway have a good night.

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...