Thursday, 8 December 2011

Day Twelve - Someone you love














Someone you love - That someone is my darling kitty cat Mischa. I found this Christmas hat when putting up our Christmas tree on Saturday and tonight she was sitting on our bed and my husband just had to see if it fitted her. Doesn't she look cute. I'm actually quite impressed she didn't move or flinch with it on as normally she hates things on her head but this time she just sat there with patience thinking "you people suck". The things we do to our pets that we call love. She has forgiven us for as we speak she is sitting on the computer desk watching me type but really she is just waiting to be feed.

Tomorrow's photo - your front door.

Goodnight

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...