Monday, 2 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!

What a crazy few weeks it's been, oh my gosh!!!! In one way it's good that it's all over and it's back to normal back to routine.

Sorry I've been missing for a few days again but with all this craziness and getting sick over Christmas it's been hard to just sit down at the computer and just write.

So here are the last two days of the photo challenge.

 Day Twenty-Nine: Relaxation.

Nothing is more relaxing to me than bubbles!!!!!









Day Thirty: In your bag.

Well I did something a little different. This is my Christmas day present stash so it's my Christmas bag.








Well I have completed the thirty days, yes it wasn't completely in order or over 30 days but I still completed it. Now I have to come up with my next 30 day challenge.

So I'll be seeing you all very very soon!!!!

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...