Wednesday, 24 October 2012

A Wonderful Surprise

I got a wonderful surprise tonight. Last year I was short listed in our local council's photography competition, so I thought I would enter again this year. So I sent in 2 photos I had taken around the area and once again I was short listed - wow. I didn't know I was until I turned up to the Awards night tonight. I didn't win but my photos were on display in the gallery. So excited!!!!

It's something I want to do is get my photos out there more and this is a step in that direction.


 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your photography success. I also love taking photos. The weather has been fogging murky this week and I've had a lot of fun taking photos of water droplets on spiders webs. Nature is so incredibly beautiful.
    Susie( from blog school)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love taking photos, mainly close up shots of nature. I'd love to see some of your pictures, the water droplet ones sounds lovely.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...