Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Cupcakes after

Well tonight's class was great. We made ribbon roses and made flowers and leaves also. We practiced piping with buttercream again - my buttercream wasn't was fluffy as everyone else's I needed to re-whip it before class. Oh well I'll make sure I do that next week. The ribbon roses were fun to make just working out how to hold the fondant was the tricky part. The flowers were super easy just roll the fondant thin and push out the flowers and leaves with a cutter - how simple is that. Next week we will make a butterfly, polar bear and a ladybug.

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. I am so impressed! This is now on my "to do" list...

    Bec
    Little Ivy Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like a fondant polar bear! Your florally cupcakes look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...