Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Day 31 - Whatever you please



My free dinner on Halloween - thank you dad.
Yummy lamb shanks, not bad for only $7.50.
















Well that was the last day of Photo a Day for October. Tomorrow marks the beginning of Photo a Day for November. I'm really enjoying doing these challenges as it's making me get my camera out a lot more even if it's only for mundane things but I'm trying to make the mundane that little bit more interesting, plus it makes you stop and think and remember the little things too.

Here's the link for Photo a Day for November from Fat Mum Slim's website - http://fatmumslim.com.au/november-photo-a-day-find-the-challenge-list-here/
Join in if you want to, ít quite fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...