Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Weekend Roundup

Well on Sunday we completed the final moving and now all the boxes, furniture etc are in the new place. We cleaned up the old place and gave back the keys on Monday so WOO HOO!!! We are now done with that place altogether, well in a week when the bond comes back.
Sunday afternoon was spent trying to make some order of the chaos that was around us. I did do some important things though. I sorted out the pantry and now have 3 shelves dedicated to baking food, plus I have enough cupboard space to be able to dedicate a whole one to baking. It’s so pretty. I know I know, but I just love my baking.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I bought MJ a house-warming present – Angry Birds cookie jar (Big W) and it was filled with Angry Birds character cookies, so much fun. We’ll have to save one for my 3 year old nephew who loves Angry Birds (mainly cause he wants to be like Uncle MJ).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We were so tired on Sunday I’m not sure how we even drove back to the new place our eyes were so heavy. MJ was due to go to watch Sydney FC in the soccer and even he declined as he was just too far gone, so instead he just sat and watched it at home, he didn’t want to wreak himself for the week of work ahead (except he did get in trouble from one of his friends for being a no show for not putting soccer first but MJ was just thought there is more to life than sport).

 
Yesterday I got to try baking in my own kitchen, I was so excited to be able to do so for the first time in 6 months. It was a success, the oven works but it was hotter than I thought and I slight caught some of the cupcakes, thankfully they are only practice ones for the class that’s on tonight.
 
 

























Mischa has been trying to adjust, she’s more happier when both of us are at home and she then seems to relax too. Hopefully soon she’ll get into the swing of things, but it’s quite funny watching her sometimes when she runs cause since the whole house is floor boarded she can’t always put her brakes on right and slides right across the floor.

 













I signed up to Part 2 of the cupcake class starting straight away after this course so very excited about that hopefully it gets the numbers and isn’t cancelled.

 
Anyway I better run and get ready for class tonight. As I start to get settled and set up in our new place I want to do some creative and cooking posts and how-tos as well as highlighting some important issues and helping give back to others plus just general tidbits and fun things. So exciting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...