Wednesday, 14 November 2012

100 Post Special

100 Posts - Awesome I can't believe I did it so to celebrate I wanted to post something special today.

Why did I start this blog?

I wanted to start this blog originally because I’ve got a boring job in data entry and wanted something else to focus on and get me out of that boredom and tiredness. Since then I’ve realised now it’s for more reasons. I love being creative and doing fun things but never seem to have the motivation or the drive, well since starting my 101 things in 1001 days list and blogging about it I now really seem to have the motivation and drive I wanted and the focus to keep going. I think it’s because I feel in a way accountable now and I see this blog as a digital scrapbook to see through my process.

But since I’ve started this blog one other thing has really keep me going and that's I’ve got the support of my husband MJ. MJ is always up for me trying new things and doing things but most of the time he points out the faults and flaws of my ideas, which is his way of protecting me from getting my hopes up and hurt and as he puts it he's putting some ‘logic’ back into my magical world. MJ is really supporting this venture of the blog, not once has he pointed out flaws or faults or even said it’s silly. I’m so delighted to hear that and it really motivates me more as I now have the knowledge of his support behind me. I’m truly blessed.  

So here's to the future of this blog and to my future too, cheers to a happy and creative one.

2 comments:

  1. It's so lovely that you're enjoying it!
    I'm one of your classmates at Blog School :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah I've seen some of your posts. I like your blog.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...