Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Day 21 - What you wore

I decided to take 2 photos but I merged them into one photo. The photo on the left is what I wore to coffee with my friends tonight after work and a splendid time was had by all. I love this yellow top, Don't worry be happy. Just what I needed to read after the week I've been having with work (yeah only half a day left for the week). The photo on the right is me all nice and comfy dressed after a warm shower in my pjs. As you can see I love Angry Birds and this top is so soft, i found it at Jays Jays in the sale bin for only $3. I bought the London Tube boxers in London when I was there back in 2010. They are so comfy to wear and look stylish too. Pjs are the best clothes to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...