Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Creative: A month of: D is for Determination

D is for Determination.

It's 10:15pm at night and I should be getting ready for bed as I'm tired and have work in the morning. But I'm determined to keep this blog up and complete each day my Creative: A Month of posts. Not only am I determined to keep the creative posts up I'm determined to keep my blog running. It makes me happy to write my posts and see what I come up with. I want to do things that make me happy. I spend 8 hours a day 3-4 days a week doing a job that makes me depressed and downhearted somedays and I don't want work to stop me from doing the things I love and bring me pleasure. I'm up early tomorrow morning so I can post about cupcake class tonight. So with my determination I'll keep on blogging and being creative every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...