Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Creative: A Month of: K is for Kindess

K is for Kindness:

When did you last show kindness to someone? Actually when did you last show kindness that didn’t get slapped back into your face?

2 people in the last week I’ve shown kindness to, helped out and bent over backwards just to have it thrown back at me. It made me feel so worthless and ponder why do I bother helping out at all?

You know what I’ll help them both out again if they need it and others too because at the end of the day I wouldn’t want someone to turn their back on me so I won’t turn mine on them. Also how many times have I thrown back in God’s face all His kindness to me.

In the words of Karmal “Be kind to one another”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...