Friday, 18 January 2013

A Month of Moments: Delicious

Delicious that was what tonight dinner was - Delicious.

It was my brother's girlfriend's son's 16th birthday today so we all headed up to the local Chinese restaurant for dinner to celebrate.

It was fantastic, and the staff were excellent. They dealt well with two meals being - MSG free, gluten free, dairy free and soy free. It was so nice of them and they didn't worry about it one bit.

I shared with my sister-in-law the two special requirement meals, we had mango chicken and beef in oyster sauce. So good. I forgot to take a photo of the dishes but it was so hot today (44.4 degrees to be exact) and I was so overtired it was the last thing on my mind.

Here is there take away menu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...