Friday, 11 January 2013

A Month of Moments: Early

Well, it's still very early in the year (only 11 days to be exact) and I've already lost focus of my goals. I've gotten distracted and have lacked motivation. I have things to do and want to complete yet I've let myself get distracted.

I'm very lucky to only work part-time but I haven't been using my time wisely enough, I've gotten preoccupied with a silly little Ipad game (so addictive) that's wasted hours - well not really wasted I did enjoy myself while playing it. So I'm not going to beat myself up over it but I'm sure going to kick myself up the butt and get back on track - no sitting down and playing games, yes sometimes as there is nothing wrong with playing games but when it's stopping me from doing other things I want to do then it's not good.  

So here's to catching on early and stopping a bad habit continuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...