Saturday, 5 January 2013

A Month of Moments - Gathered

My moment for gathered is pretty much a clutch at straws today (I really couldn't think of anything or did I see anything gathered today) so I've gone with where do a lot of people gather???? The city, which is where MJ and I went today for a lovely day out on this over 35 degree day.

We got off the train at Central and walked out a different way to normal, and proceeded to explore parts of the city we hadn't walked before. Last year MJ went to a conference for work nearby Central station and found a comic book store and a game store. So we wanted to check those stores out, so if you are into comic books check out Kings Comics but if board games are more your thing then check out Games Paradise both in Pitt Street.

After that we wondered down to World Square. I found some bargains at Paper Scissors (2 tops for $10) and 50% off at Rebel (Puma top down to $15).


We had some lunch at Sushi Roll Bar, so yummy.




Then we checked out the Miracle Asian Supermarket where I found my favourite Choco-Pie (it's kinda similar to a Wagon Wheel). I love browsing this store as there is so much fascinating stuff to see and look at.




After a bit more looking around the city we headed to Hobby Co in the QVB building for some more paint supplies for MJ's models and then headed home.


It was a wonderful day had by all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...