Wednesday, 16 January 2013

A Month of Moments: Nostalgic

Nostalgic - I've always found that a funny word to say. I never use to understand what it meant, I thought it was a disease or sickness ("I'm feeling nostalgic today"). It's not a sickness, it's remembering times past and remembering good times.

I meet up with some friends tonight at Gloria Jeans and got to meet my friend's new baby girl Lydia. She was born on December 31th 2012 - New Year Eve baby. She's so cute and tiny.

Baby Lydia
She got me thinking about when I was little - man I'd love to be 4 again, where you showed your age on one hand, finger painted, played with Barbie dolls and cried in mummy's arms and no one looked at you like that was wrong they saw it as cute.

So I thought I'd post a picture of when I was a baby. I was around 1 or less than not really sure in this photo. I think I look pretty cute for a baby, some people might say what happened? Ha ha!!!

Baby CJ

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! My sister made up an album for me a few years ago with baby photos of me. It was quite amazing to see photos of myself I hadn't seen in ages! And now my own children are so big and when we look back at their photos I wonder where the time went! Nostalgic indeed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was nice of your sister. I love looking back over photos and remembering. My 3.5 year old nephew looks so different in such a short space of time. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...