Wednesday, 2 January 2013

A Month of Moments - Sleepy

Today's moment is 'Sleepy'.

I've been very sleepy when it comes to my crafty side. I have lots of craft books and supplies and many great ideas but never seem to have the motivation or push to actually complete anything - I get tired (sleepy).

But 2013 is a new year and so a new more awake me is going to emerge from the shadows. I was so proud of myself for completing my nephew's Christmas present that it's inspired me to try and complete at least one or two projects a month this year. I thought two at the most was achievable.

The finished Race Car Track - he loved it.
My first project I've had in my collection for a long time now, many years ago on Meet Me At Mikes blog I found this pattern to make a summer throw. I've been wanting to make in since 2009 but have never got around to it, well January 2013 will be my month to finish it.


I'll work on it slowly over the month and track my process and then share with you all at the end of the month the finished project.

Looking forward the challenge - wish me luck.


2 comments:

  1. CJ your race track is fabulous! I'm looking forward to seeing your projects come to life x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...