Thursday, 3 January 2013

A Month of Moments - Sweet

Today had a few sweet moment intertwined into it.

In the early hours of the morning I woke from a bad dream and my sweet little kitty cuddled me back to sleep.

This afternoon I lounged on the recliner in the sunroom and enjoyed reading a book from the library entitled 'The Art of Fiction - A Guide For Writers and Readers' by Ayn Rand. It's a pretty good book, I've only read the first 2 chapters and I've already got 3 pages of notes. I borrowed some books from the local library to help me form sentences and words together properly and how to convey my message across.

But I did get to have a sweet holiday lounge around doing nothing moment today. We went over to MJ's parents place to catch up and just sat outside on the driveway with the cricket playing in the background just chatting and enjoying the sunshine. MJ said it was wonderful to just relax and not think about anything.

My sunny spot from the driveway

We are hoping for a few more relaxing days before MJ heads back to work on Monday. Tomorrow we are off to Stanwell Tops (on the NSW south coast) for a day in the sun and beach time (yeah!!!).

Have you all been enjoying some sun?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...