Sunday, 3 February 2013

A Month of Home: Cosy/1st Birthday

2nd of February 2012 at 12:02pm at beautiful little girl was born.

2nd of February 2013 at 11:00am that little girl had a pretty in pink 1st birthday party.

My niece turned 1 - and it was such a pretty party. The party was hosted indoors due to the rain so it was nice and cosy, but that didn't stop the fun.

My sister-in-law did all the decorations/cakes and set the party table up. My mum made the birthday bunting, it's doubled sided so it can be used as decoration in my niece's room. 




 
It all became a little too much for the birthday girl who just got way too overtired and couldn't open up her presents in front of everyone.




Nice and cosy!!!

The older kids played pass the parcel and blew bubbles outside when it did clear a little.

 
I did take my lolly bag home but the ants got it in the car and so I lost all my lollies - sad face.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...