Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Blogging

I've been blogging now for 6 months, and I've really enjoyed the new experience. But I'll have to admit I lose motivation and inspiration sometimes.

As you can see I've decided to change up my site a bit to help shake things up with a new background design. Hopefully this will help kick start some inspiration.

I do find blogs very inspirational, it's amazing to see what people are up to, what their views are on things, how they handle life and everything it throws at them. I love the fact the internet can be used in such a wonderful way to share ideas and thoughts. Find out how a recipe worked out, how to sew a zipper on right, how people handle their kids and so many more.

Most of the blogs I read are very encouraging and supportive of people and refuse to stand for negativity - way to go!!!! I wish I knew these people in real life as I don't know many encouraging and supportive people out there. But it's good to see they do exist and I can connect with them via an internet signal.

Keep writing blogs, keep reading blogs, keep encouraging, keep supporting and the world will be a better place.

2 comments:

  1. 6 months is brilliant! I've been so wrapped up in my own little busy world that this is the first time I've been to visit your blog. I'll have to check out the rest of the posts now and I'm looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...