Saturday, 9 March 2013

Chocolate Milk Bath

Today's Month of Inspiration word is Site.

A few weeks ago I decided to try out a recipe for a Chocolate Milk Bath. I've always wanted to try a milk bath and I thought why not indulge myself a wee bit more and make it a chocolate one at that.

I found the recipe at this site.

When I first poured the mixture in, it was very off putting (as you can tell by the pictures below) but wow the smell was amazing. Once I hopped in, it felt like I was bathing in a pool of chocolate milk. My skin felt awesome afterwards so soft and I ramped it up a bit my creaming myself in cocoa body butter for the full experience.

Well worth the effort, but note it does leave a mark round your bath so just make sure you rinse it off straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...