Friday, 22 March 2013

Mother

I've been really enjoying the Just B March challenge - A Month of Inspiration. Well I got excited by this one - Mother.

I adore my mother, she's an amazing person, very loving and caring and would move heaven and earth to help you.

She had a challenging upbringing, born in country New South Wales to loving parents. She almost died of malnutrition as a small child due to lack of money, her family was very poor. She moved to Sydney when she was about 2 or 3 and struggled most of her childhood. When she was grown up, she got her heart broken many times until she found my father. She suffers from many illness but despite all this she has taught us how care for others, how important family is, how to give, to respect, manners, how to laugh, to to treat people well (even if we don't really like them), that cuddles are the best thing ever and no day is complete without one and most importantly how to love.

I love you Mum!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...