Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Poem

I thought I'd share with you a poem I wrote many years ago for MJ and I had my mum read it out at our wedding.

Hold my hand

Will you hold my hand when the sun goes down?
Will you hold my hand when tears make me frown?
Will you hold my hand when the sun starts to rise?
Will you hold my hand when I smile with surprise?
Will you hold my hand when I jump about?
Will you hold my hand when I laugh and shout?
Will you hold my hand when I say goodnight?
Will you hold my hand when I shiver in fright?
Will you hold my hand with a smile on your face?
Will you hold my hand and know that it is in it's place?
Will you hold my hand when you put on the ring and
say you love me with your everything?
Will you? I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...