Sunday, 10 March 2013

Sydney Aquarium with my favourite person

Today I spend the day at the Sydney Aquarium with my favourite person - my nephew and of course MJ.

I've wanted to take Nephew 3 out for the day for ages and thought I'd do it now before he hits 4 years old next month and the price for the aquarium become $28 dollars and not free any more, plus it's also item 21 on my 101 list.

He only cost me 30 cents today, free train ticket, free entry and a Maccas Ice-cream (30 cents).

It was an awesome day. We headed in by train to the city, we got asked millions of questions about everything. We saw so many fish and sharks (yes we did find Nemo - he was very excited by that).

We ate some lunch and headed over the playground. Wow I think he had more fun there then in the aquarium. Then he discovered the water park - oh my gosh was he excited. He got soaked (thank goodness his mum packed extra clothes).

His legs started to grow weary after awhile and Uncle MJ's arms got a nice work out. 

He had a ball, I got a message from my sister-in-law saying after telling them all about his day he fell straight asleep. 

I love spending time with my nephew as we always have so much fun together. Can't wait to take him out again.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...