Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Good things come in threes.....



Good things come in threes right? Well I'm going so say yes. I've got three days worth of good things to share.

1. Shoes


Shoes are always a good thing. I love sneakers, they are the best, so comfy and come in so many different styles and colours and patterns.

Here is a picture of some of my fun coloured sneakers.



2. Seat

Well I got to experience the best seat in the house the other night. MJ and I went to his boss' 40th at the O Bar in Sydney, which is a revolving restaurant with 360 degree views of the city. The views were amazing, the food was good (but not enough). Plus the birthday girl had a wonderful time.


3. Word

A kind word is always a good thing. I'm loving all the inspirational pictures on Facebook right now, they are so encouraging and helpful.

I found one that I want to share with you.

  found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...