Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Good things - Shop

Do you like to shop? I do - when I can afford it, even when I can't I like to window shop and dream pretending all the pretty things I could own and play with.

Wouldn't it be fun just for a day to not have to look a price tags and pick whatever you like? And best of all someone else picks up the tab? Oh we can dream but it will never happen (unless you find a very rich other half).

So I thought I'd let my mind wander a little and dream of some things I'd like to shop for, it's always a good thing to make believe.

First up I'd hit my local Salvation Army store, as they always get the best stuff there. Then:

  1. Sportsgirl, Portmans and Forever New I'd hit up for some clothes. 
  2. Kikki K and Typo for stationery - always have the cutest things, even though I'll hardly ever use it.
  3. My local Organic shop for some great organic and whole foods. 
  4. I'd differently buy my dream camera - Canon EOS 5D Mark II
  5. Tree of Life store for some funky jewellery and flowing clothes. 
  6. Toy stores for some fun toys: Lego, Barbies, Bikes, Remote Control Cars, Playdoh. 
  7. I'd take my mother out and buy her whatever her heart desired. 
  8. And lastly I'd take my family out for dinner at Hog's Breath Cafe.
What would you buy if someone else picked up the tab? 

2 comments:

  1. 9. Buy an airfare to come and visit your brother :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should be at the top of the list.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...