Wouldn't it be fun just for a day to not have to look a price tags and pick whatever you like? And best of all someone else picks up the tab? Oh we can dream but it will never happen (unless you find a very rich other half).
So I thought I'd let my mind wander a little and dream of some things I'd like to shop for, it's always a good thing to make believe.
First up I'd hit my local Salvation Army store, as they always get the best stuff there. Then:
- Sportsgirl, Portmans and Forever New I'd hit up for some clothes.
- Kikki K and Typo for stationery - always have the cutest things, even though I'll hardly ever use it.
- My local Organic shop for some great organic and whole foods.
- I'd differently buy my dream camera - Canon EOS 5D Mark II.
- Tree of Life store for some funky jewellery and flowing clothes.
- Toy stores for some fun toys: Lego, Barbies, Bikes, Remote Control Cars, Playdoh.
- I'd take my mother out and buy her whatever her heart desired.
- And lastly I'd take my family out for dinner at Hog's Breath Cafe.