Saturday, 18 May 2013

Happy Birthday Mum!!!!!!

Yesterday was my mum's 67th birthday. I asked her how would she like to spend it - the answer: High Tea at the QVB Building.

So that's exactly what she got. Yesterday mum, dad, my niece, my nephew and myself all caught the train into town and had a lovely high tea.

It was so pretty in the QVB building Tea Room, we were served a traditional afternoon tea with scrumptious little treats. I had chai tea for my tea of choice. The scones with jam and clotted cream were divine. Oh so yummy and filling too. My little nephew had all these treats in front of him and all he wanted was his potato sticks his mum packed for him, ha ha, he did get spoilt with a babychino which he thought was fantastic. My mum had a great time, she was so happy, even though she did have to celebrate her birthday with her arm in a sling (silly thing had a bad fall the other day and fractured her elbow).

Night time was spent with the rest of the family for a simple dinner of meat,salad and chips. It was great to just have fun with everyone and enjoy watching each other have a go at Wii boxing.

I love my family and I'm very lucky to call them friends and know they are always up for fun and a joke.

Happy Birthday Mum!!!!  













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...