Monday, 20 May 2013

I've got a plan man!!!!

A few weeks ago I had an idea (see post here), I was excited by it for about a day or two then I just lost complete interest in it. You see bookkeeping just doesn't excite me, I'm not passionate about it, I'm just.... just not that into it.

I was reading Nature and Health magazine the other day during my lunch break at work and there was this article "Life Coach - Reinvent your work - How can I find a job that is truly rewarding?". That is exactly where I'm at - I need a job I find rewarding, something that satisfies me, satisfies my passions. In the article it asked some questions "What do I love to do?" "What do I do, say, eat or wear that excites me?". Those questions really made me think, what does excite me, what do I love to do. Then it hit me - Nature and Health. Nature and Health excites me, I'm so passionate about natural products, natural food, the environment, making people feel better about themselves, eco products. I love all that and I want to be involved in some way.

I hit a snag in my thinking, how do I want to be involved, what kind of job etc. I don't know the answers to these questions, I know I don't want to be a professional (nutritionist or the like) but I want to be involved somehow, just not quite sure how yet.

But I do need to start getting some kind of knowledge in the field so I thought a great place to start (after much thought and pray) was a Human Nutrition course - so I signed up last night through ACS (see course details here). I thought nutrition is at the centre of both nature and health and what better place to start. I'm so excited and this time the excitement has lasted for a few days not just a few hours. Can't wait to get my course in the post soon and get stuck into it. I'll keep you all posted on my progress and what I learn. I'm so happy at the idea of doing something great and different for my future instead of just sitting and watching life go by. Wish me luck - Yeah!!!!

P.S - In a way I could use this to help out my Month of Good things - project, gift and plan - all fit quite well with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...