Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Please be honest with me

Today is the 1st of May which means it's now been 8 months since I first started this blog (you can read my first post here). I’ve really enjoyed writing on here for the past 8 months and completing different challenges (e.g Month of, Photo a day, 101 list, craft etc).

I want to keep this blog going with my thoughts and random life moments but I want to do more and I’m a little stuck with what exactly. So I thought I’d put the question out there and please be honest (but respectful) and let me know what you like or don’t like about this blog, what you want to see more of, what would you like to get from reading this blog.

So please let me know as I would love to have some feedback from you all.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all the family photos and hearing about what you've been up to! Keep on doing what your doing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...