Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Family Day Out

On Sunday we had a family day out in the city. It was my sister-in-law's birthday the other week and we didn't get a chance to celebrate as a family on the day so we all got together and headed into Nick's Seafood Bar & Grill. Where my dad work's he gets given lots of gift vouchers at Christmas time and this Christmas just past he was given $200 voucher for Nick's Seafood (so we're very lucky).

It was a cold and rainy day in the city but it didn't dampen our spirits for fun. I got to hang out with my niece and nephew so that was the best part.

The food was oh so yummy. We had a bread platter to share for entrée and then for mains I had the Golden Fried King Prawns with passion-fruit sauce and a side of creamy mash. I couldn't fit in dessert so I just had a very warming hot chocolate.

It's was nice heading in

Helping my niece stretch her legs

 
Not so nice heading back - pouring rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...