Monday, 3 June 2013

National Scrapbooking Day

Saturday was National Scrapbooking Day, so my mum and I celebrated the day with some of her friends at a Creative Memories Scrapbooking Day.

It was great to spend the day scrapbooking, I haven't done it in so long, it was nice to get some time.

Since sadly Creative Memories is going into receivership so there were some bargains to be had. I nab the below for $1 each.

 
We were given a goodie bag with the following treats.


Plus I was extra lucky and won the lucky door prize - woo hoo!!!!! I was really surprised. I got a polishing cloth and a 4 mini punch. Mum also won a polishing cloth for doing the most pages in the day - 30 all up.

 
There was one really exciting bit of the day, the host's daughter is an apprentice pastry chef for Adriano Zumbo (as seen on Masterchef) and apparently he made his famous V8 cake for her (it was to celebrate her 10 years of being a Creative Memories consultant). I was so excited, as it was like being apart of a show I've watched for so many years and getting to eat the show - ha ha!!!! It was a very nice cake, didn't blow my mind but was very yummy.



Man life can be good some days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...