Saturday, 15 June 2013

Old Fashioned Picnic

The other day MJ and I had ourselves an old fashioned picnic down by the river. I love picnic, we use to have them all the time as kids.

I cooked and baked us up some yummy picnic food - buttermilk chicken, pasta salad and banana caramel muffins.

The chicken and muffins were both Nigella recipes so there's a few more down I've tried now.

Here's my reviews:

Title: Buttermilk Roast Chicken
Book/Page #: Nigella Express #274
Date cooked: 09/06/2013
Review out of 5: 4
Eat again: Yes
Notes: None really - better when eaten hot

Title: Banana Butterscotch Muffins (here's a link to the recipe)
Book/Page #: Nigella Express #262
Date cooked: 09/06/2013
Review out of 5: 5
Eat again: Yes
Notes: I didn't have butterscotch chips so I used caramel - just as good.

What picnic foods do you like to cook up?












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...