Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Teatime story

I'm going to share with you a teatime story.

When I was littler I loved visiting my grandparents (affectionately known as Granny and Poppy). They were so much fun to be around, we'd play card games, listen to stories and my favourite part raisin toast and hot chocolate.

It was always something I could count on and when they moved in with us (when I was 8) I would head down to their section (kinda like a granny flat) most Saturday nights and drink Ovaltine Light Break (a type of hot chocolate) and munch away on 2 slices of raisin toast. It was always so warming and I sit on the floor between Granny's feet and watch TV.

I still smile whenever I see this supper treat and really miss those days.


Do you have some favourite memories of your grandparents?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...