Monday, 1 July 2013

365 days down - 636 to go!!!!

Well it's been 1 year since I've stared my 101 in 1001 days list and I'm pretty proud of myself for what I've achieved.

I'm 365 day down and have 636 to go. I've still got a bit to go but I'm working on it and having so much fun.

Check out here what I've completed, started and still have left.

1. Purchase a new DSLR Camera (I love these cameras)

2. Purchase a Macro Lens

3. Purchase a Fish Eye Lens

4. Learn to Crochet (well I started this one at craft camp in Feb 2013 so I'm still on the learning process but I have started to learn).

5. Start/Finish throw from Crochet magazine (I've been collecting the magazine for near 2 years now)

6. Crochet a baby rug

7. Crochet baby booties

8. Finish dolphin cross stitch (still working on)

9. Have a baby (this is a big one I know and life changing too)

10. Study Aromatherapy

11. Climb the Harbour Bridge

12. Try a pottery class (completed this year at a community college)

13. Cook a 3 course dinner for both sets of parents

14. Make a kimono

15. Read through the whole of The Old Testament

16. Collect at least 20 Kimmidolls (I think this might be too ambitious) (3 so far) 
 
17. Have a baby shower

18. Start a vege garden

19. Own my own sea monkeys

20. Buy or make a purple coat

21. Take my nephew to the aquarium (see post here)

22. Eat at Platform One (which I have already completed 20/07/12 with mum I'll enter that one up later) (see here)

23. Take a drawing class

24. Read the Anne of Green Gables Series

25. Do the Minnamurra Rainforest bushwalk (see here)

26. Take mum to Nutcote (completed see here)

27. Make a skirt out of Australian tartan (yes we do have a tartan)

28. Make my Suzie Snowflake muff (I had one of these for a ballet dance I did when I was 7 and I've always wanted it again).

29. Walk in the Mother's Day Breast Cancer Walk

30. Do a photoshoot of my mum (she's so pretty)

31. Photo a day of my tummy when pregnant (not sure why but I've always like the idea)

32. Do a cupcake decorating course (did 2 classes actually - lots of fun)

33. Try cooking macaroons (see how I went here)

34. Make a macroon tower

35. Help mum make a red coat (she's always wanted one, but can't find one in her size)

36. Have a go at tempering chocolate

37. Cook all 50 curries in my 50 curries book (started 8/12/12 - still going I've cooked 4 so far)

38. Visit Cockatoo Island (hopefully this weekend)

39. Try making cake pops (have a look here)

40. Cook a souffle (I've done a savoury one but I want to try a sweet one)

41. Start learning German again (I use to do it at school but have forgotten most of it)

42. Make a quilt with mum

43. Build a mosaic jigsaw puzzle (I've opened the box and pulled out the corner pieces but that's about it)

44. Do a Sydney Skyline crosstich for my husband (He love city skylines)

45. Learn to paint designs on my nails (I've been practising)

46. Host Christmas at our place (enjoy here)

47. Attend an Anzac Dawn Service (see here)

48. Buy a lucky bamboo plant (also completed now too 22/07/12 my husband bought me one)

49. Collect all of Nigella Lawson's cookbooks

50. Bush-walk in the Blue Mountains

51. Go camping

52. Once a month cook a meal from a different country or culture (I've started)

53. Have a sleepover with a friend

54. Make a new dress for my childhood rag doll

55. Buy Stephanie Alexander's cookbook (this book is so costly)

56. Write/Illustrate a children's storybook

57. Scrap my husband's baby photos

58. Make a pair of jeans

59. Make a yum cha lunch

60. Buy a Barbie Jumper

61. Buy a Barbie T-shirt

62. Throw a themed party

63. Sleepover with my nephew

64. Buy a really good mix-master
(completed 08/01/2013 - see here)

65. Enter a crosstitch in the Easter Show (I entered a photo this year and it was proud moment I didn't win but it was nice to see my work up there)

66. Host a World Cup Soccer Party (Rio 2014)

67. Cook a Thanksgiving Dinner

68. Cook a Traditional Christmas in July meal

69. Get a hot stone massage

70. Have a milk and rose petal bath (completed)

71. Buy a puppy (not sure if this one will happen)

72. Complete more photo challenges (I've started photo a day in October - idea from blog Fat Mum Slim) (completed)

73. Buy a full set of derwent pencils (have wanted these since I was a kid) (My good friend gave me a set of my birthday last year)

74. Cook at least 150 different Nigella recipes (I've started - 10 so far)

75. Sew a Christmas dress

76. Run/Walk in the City to Surf

77. Design/Create a set of fairy wings (not sure why I wrote this one, maybe my inner child coming out)

78. Try acupuncture

79. Buy a good set of saucepans (I know how practical)

80. Read the Blossum Street book series

81. Perfect jam making

82. Learn about weather patterns

83. Cook a rainbow layer cake

84. Buy a good pair of ugg boots

85. Collect all Gilmore Girls DVDs (I have 1/2 the set)

86. Watch every eposide of Gilmore Girls

87. Do a First Aid course

88. Create a fairy garden

89. Have a home spa treatment weekend (It's in a magazine set I've got and it sounds wonderful)

90. Get my nails professionally done

91. Learn to handstand

92. Buy my husband Lego Millennium Falcon

93. Throw dad a 70th birthday party (2014)

94. Throw my husband and I a combined 30th birthday party (2014)

95. Swim with dolphins for my 30th (2014)

96. Buy a bike

97. Visit the snow

98. Sleep under the stars

99. Buy an eternity ring

100. Go horseback riding

101. Blog about my 101 list (well I've started this one)

Start Date: 1st July 2012

Finish Date: 29th March 2015

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sis, what a brilliant idea this is. Looks like you are well on track. They always say that you should write down your goals and check back on them and you'll be surprised how many you'll achieve. I love reading the blog to see how these turn out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...