Friday, 5 July 2013

Craft Camp

Last weekend mum and I went away for our yearly July craft camp, we had a ball. It's so wonderful to get away for a weekend with like minded people and just craft, chat, craft and chat some more. Saturday night there is always a theme to dress up to and this year it was Circus. We dressed up as clowns and we really acted the part all night.

I got a whole project finished - a paper chandelier - see Happy Looks Good on You blog for where I found the inspiration.

It took 406 paper circles but it was worth it. I love how it's turned out. I did also complete some more of my dolphin cross stitch but I've still got a long way to go before it's done.

Can't wait for my next craft camp in September - now I just need to think what project I'll take on that.


Our table mascot mum knitted up



All my circles in their neat little piles

Starting to sew them up

Starting to build up
Finished
Mum making cards
Candy strips nails for my clown outfit
All dressed up

Side show alley





Our tables were decorated and all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...