Monday, 29 July 2013

Last Last Lucky Last

Well we are at the end of book challenge. It's been so fun to go through all my books and match up titles with themes. Hope you had fun and found some treasures hidden in your bookcases.

Continue to play along tonight and let me know what you would choose.

22. Gift

With Father's Day coming up soon in September I never know what to get my dad so I've decided I'm going to make him some orange marmalade. I've never made it before so I'll let you know how I go.

























23. Hype - "The Hunger Games"

There has been a lot of hype over this series, I've never actually read the books or seen the movie but one of the ladies at work has given me a copy of the audio book to listen to, so I'm finally going to get in on the hype - yes I know a little late.

The Hunger Games (2012) Poster (image found here)

24. Collected - Babysitters Club

I loved these books as a kid and I've been collecting them for years now. I am still missing quite a few of them but I'm getting close.




















25. Happy - Allergy-Free Cookbooks

This makes me happy cause I can still eat some yummy things without getting sick. Woo Hoo!!!!




















26. Nostalgic - Old Sewing books

This is one of my mum's old sewing books from many years ago.

























27. School - Squires Kitchen Bake School magazines

I love these magazines, they only come out a few times a year and they are packed full of yummy treats to try and create. I love baking even though the baked goods don't always like me - oh well others enjoy them.

























28. Pile

Here is a pile of books I love




















29. Cookery

My Nigella Lawson collection - some of the best cookery books here 

























30. Reference

My reference section on the bookshelf.




















31. Useful

A very useful shelf for health, sewing and crocheting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...