Monday, 15 July 2013

So So Many books

Well I'm back after a week off blogging, wow life just gets away on you sometimes. So many things kept coming up and prevented me from getting online, but I didn't mind as life is fun.

Anyway here is the next 7 days of the book challenge. Please let me know what you would select.

8. Disliked - Last 3 books of Harry Potter

I know, I know it shouldn't be said but I really didn't enjoy the last 3 books of the Harry Potter series. I loved the first 4 books and I mean really loved them, but I was so disappointed in final books. I found them personally to be too dark and not the Harry Potter that I feel in love with. I'll never read the series again, plus they went for way way too long (please note, this is my personal opinion and I'm totally cool with other people enjoying them).

















 (image from here)


9. Recommended - "Fifty Shades of Grey"

I had this book recommended to me by so many people including the media so I went along with the craze and I borrowed the first book off a friend. I'll admit I didn't mind the first book but I really lost interest in the second book and found it went too far and just couldn't finish reading it.

Fifty Shades of Grey (Gorgeous Edition) : Fifty Shades Series : Book 1 - E. L. James (image found here)

10. Vintage - "Better Home Making"

This book belonged to my grandmother and is all about how to run a better home. I love the 1940/1950s pictures and way of live. I sometimes think I was born in the wrong era.




















11. Borrowed - Every social media book from my local library

The other day I borrow nearly every social media book from my local library to read up on for my new social media job at my husband's work. So yeah I'm now going to get paid to go onto Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and their work blog. I'm so excited.


















12/13. Lost/Wishlisted -Beauty and Beast Library

Well it's not really a book as such more like a ton of books. I loved the scene of the library in Beauty and Beast, I could spend all my days in there and get lost in a world of books.

(image found here)

14. Picture - "The Rainbow Goblins"

I loved this book as a child, it was about goblins trying to steal the colours in the rainbow to drink. The pictures are just absolutely stunning. I'm still memorised by the pictures today.
  (image from here)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...