Tuesday, 23 July 2013

The Wonderful World of Books

Well it's that time of the week again (well really it was Sunday but oh well it's here now) to share with you last 7 days of the book challenge.

How are you all going if your playing along? What would you choose?

15. Funny - "Friends"

I loved, loved, loved this show growing up and could/still quote so many lines. Chandler was my favourite I had such a crush on Matthew Perry. This book sums up all the best parts of the 10 seasons. I do think though the last 2 seasons weren't as good as the rest of the series.

























16. Sad - "Claudia and the Sad Good-bye"

I still have not been able to read this book of the Babysitter Club series cause I just couldn't cope reading about Claudia losing her beloved grandmother. Too close to home.

























17. Colourful - My Cath Kidston craft books

I love her craft and fabrics. When I was in England back in 2010 my brother took me to her shop - wow I was in love. Such a pity I couldn't ship it all home. 

























18. Motivating -  "Nature & Health" Magazine 

Well it's a magazine really but still counts I think. I find this magazine so motivating and it's packed full of fantastic info and advice. Its this magazine that's motivated me to study nutrition myself.

























19. Special - "The Bible"

The Bible is a very special book to me, it's my faith, my way of life, my soul, my being. It's about my God and creator, the love who loves me. Also this Bible in particular is very special to me as it was given to me by my Granny and Poppy on my 13th birthday. It's the New Kings James version (or as I like to call it the Shakespeare version).




















20. Romantic - "Pride and Prejudice"

I'm so sorry if I offend anyone with my following comments: I really must have missed the point of this book/movie. I just don't get it, why does everyone love Mr Darcy when he was so rude and arrogant to Elizabeth. Maybe it's just me, but I can miss points quite easily.

Pride and Prejudice (1995) Poster (image found here)


21. Fast - Christmas books

These beautiful Christmas books by Melody Carlson are so quick to read and are just a lovely read at Christmas time, such charming little stories.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...