Monday, 5 August 2013

A Month of Happy

Well August is upon us which means a new monthly challenge is here. This month it's a month of happy!!!! Yeah!!! Everyone needs a month of happy.


I'm going to do what I did last month and have a weekly roundup post for each theme unless I feel it really needs it's own post. 

So here are the first 4 days of a month of happy.

1. Place

My happy place - mmmm - I've got a few happy places, my cozy bed on Saturday mornings, MJ's hugs, the couch waiting TV with my kitty cat curled up with me, sitting in the sun with a good book, spending time with family, laughing with friends, bubble baths, there are so so many happy places thankfully in my life I've just got to remember to look for them. 

2. Shoes

My ugg boots on a cold winters night. 

 
3. Blog

I love reading blogs and so many of them put me in a happy mood. Here is list of some of my favourites.


4. Drink 

I recently bought some Choc Chip Chai tea from T2 and I love it. It's oh so yummy and just makes me feel so peaceful when drinking it.


Share with me your happy moments and places. I'd love to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...