Friday, 27 September 2013

High Tea

Last Saturday my local cake decorating group had a High Tea to raise funds for breast cancer and the Chris O'Brien Foundation. It was a lovely day, spent with some lovely ladies, eating yummy things and getting to see 3 demos as well.


There was a cupcake competition. I did enter but didn't win, although it was still a win as my cupcakes got auctioned off for $5 and that money went straight to charity - smiles. I was proud of my cupcakes and happy I gave it a go. Wow there was some stiff competition there.

My cupcakes








The demos were brilliant, flowers, cupcakes and cake pops. Brilliant ideas, so much talent out in there in the world.





Can't wait till the next meeting to find out how much was raised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...