Friday, 4 October 2013

A Month of Food - My food hero is........

October is a Month of Food.......



Yeah food, everyone loves food. I like cooking and baking but I'm not overly fussed on eating (takes up too much time - ha ha). I love cooking for my husband and my family. They always enjoy most of what I cook (there have been some disasters). I'll give anything a go once and love trying out new recipes.

I thought since October is a month of Food I would share with you who my food hero is. Well I don't really have one particular food hero or just make only what they make but I do love their way of cooking and their style.

Nigella Lawson
My food hero is Nigella Lawson. I love the way she cooks, so simple yet so tasty. Not too many fancy ingredients or foods you can't pronouce. She doesn't believe in low fat or low sugar, all in moderation. She doesn't believe in guilty pleasures cause all food is a pleasure. I admire the way she handles her celebrity status, not using it as a way to get ahead or get special treatment. She's real and does the best she can for her and her kids. Nigella is really down to earth, even with all the hype that has been going on about her relationship breakdown, she has kept it to herself and not gone running off to the first paper that will buy her story - I respect her for that.

Who is your food hero? Who do you admire in the world of food?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...