Friday, 18 October 2013

Andre Rieu Concert

Wednesday night I got to spend a magical evening with my parents listening to some beautiful music.

I've never been to an Andre Rieu concert before and I know I'll be going again and again, every time he comes back I'll be there.

There is so much talent in this world and it was amazing to bare witness to that on Wednesday night.

If you ever get the chance to go to an Andre Rieu concert, take it the chance and witness an amazing night.































2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking this photo.I was handing a Rose to Andre and he took it from me:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. What are the chances of that. Just a fluke, glad I could capture the moment for you.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...