Sunday, 20 October 2013

Pasta with feta, spinach and pine nuts

I have a weakness to share - I love pasta.

You might think that's nothing, slight problem is that I'm wheat intolerant.

Every now and then I can cope with a little bit of wheat on my tummy, so the other night I decided to try out a new recipe - Nigella Lawson's Curly Pasta with feta, spinach and pine nuts.

It turned out great, except I didn't use the same about of frozen spinach as I only had one box, next time I'll get two boxes.

My review:

Title: Curly Pasta with feta, spinach and pine nuts
Book/Page #: Nigella Kitchen #209
Date cooked: 19/10/2013
Review out of 5: 4
Eat again: Yes
Notes: More spinach needed



(A Month of Food: No. 15 Weakness) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...