Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Quick Thai Green Curry

I love Thai curries, but I really do love a good green curry.

Before my brother moved to England (many years back now) he would make this lovely Thai green curry, mum always thought it was too spicy but she was just picky - ha ha!!!

Anyway I made a nice, really quick one last night with a little bit of help.

We have a wonderful organic shop nearby to our house that sells some amazing food. I bought this jar of Thai Green Curry sauce from Ozganics because it's gluten-free, dairy-free and organic - so no nasty added stuff. They have heaps of different sauces, Rogan Josh, Butter Chicken and many more. They are a little more expensive $6.95 a jar but I feel if it ain't going to make me sick then I'm going to enjoy my curry at an extra price.

First up - you brown some chicken strips off in an electric frypan - or any other meat or vege you like. I then added some frozen peas and corn to pad it out. Once meat is browned and starting to cook through add the jar of sauce stirring for a little bit and then turn down to a simmer and put the lid on for about 5 or so minutes till meat is cooked through (stir now and then so it doesn't stick or burn). Serve with rice and enjoy.





This post is not sponsored by Ozganics - I just really like their sauces and wanted to share

(A Month of Food - No. 8 Quick, No. 9 Green, No 26. Flavour and No. 27 Colour) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...