Thursday, 24 October 2013

Sandwiches aren't just for lunch anymore

How's your week going? It's Friday today, so I thought I'd share with you some inspiration for the weekend. 

Sandwiches - they bring back memories of school and peanut butter. But to one girl out there they bring on a whole new meaning. Meet the Midwest girl behind the blog 300 Sandwiches. 

300 Sandwiches is one girl’s mission to create and feed her darling boyfriend, who joked one day with her “You’re, like, 300 sandwiches away from an engagement ring.” So she took up his playful challenge and started her journey of 300 different sandwiches. 

I think it's a sweet idea and a nice playfulness between boyfriend and girlfriend, plus too there is some awesome recipes to be had. 
  • Sweet potato, black been and corn burgers with tomato jam
  • Grilled cheese and pear sandwich on olive bread
  • Grilled peach and cream cheese
  • Fried chicken sandwich with spicy slaw
  • Blondie ice-cream sandwiches
Head over today and find out for yourself (click here). 

Image found on 300sandwiches site. 

187sweetpoburger

(A month of food No. 3 Lunch and No. 21. Sandwich) 

2 comments:

  1. Heh sis, I discovered an amazing sandwich filling recently which I love. Hummus, cucumber and carrot. It sounded odd to me at the time, but I tell you what it is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to give that one ago - thanks

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...