Tuesday, 5 November 2013

A Blank Canvas

November is a new month, so a new month of challenge has started.

This month it's A Blank Canvas - My Creative Space


It's a different one to previous challenges but I'm excited to see what I come up with.

Head over to the Facebook group Pip Lincolne set up (click here) and join in some more fun.

Well first off - A Creative Space


My creative space would have to be my head - there is so much always going on up there and it never seems to shut off even when asleep (so many dreams). 

It's where my ideas come from, my craziness, my strangeness, my sense of being and who I am comes from up there. 

Yes it's messed up, untidy, all over the shot. It's confused, clear, muddled, insane even but it's my head. It's my creative space - it's ME!!!!

Where is your creative space? Please share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...