Friday, 29 November 2013

Creative Minds

There is so much creativity out there today, just head over to Pinterest and you'll see a mountain load of creative thinking and creative ideas.

Today I want to share with you some people that I think are creative minds.

If you have more to add please let me know as I'd love to see them.

Let's get started: 

Homelea Lass - she does an amazing crocheting/much more and her website is just beautiful.

Here In My Garden - she's so good with a ball of yarn

Meet Me At Mikes - Pip has so many creative ideas.

Home To Roost - wonderful page in handmade

Nurture and Shine - Amelia's passion for health is so contagious

NurturePod - Unearthing your true balance

Such Different Skies - Fantastic page, you just get so inspired with every read.

Zanni Louise - an emerging children's book writer

Allison Tait - another fantastic writer

Inked in Colour - Sash's insights are mind-blowing

Fat Mum Slim - I love reading this blog, really entertaining

Coffee Talk with Erin - Writers are so talented

A Brave Faith - post are always so well written 

I could just keep going and going as there is so many fantastic, amazing, incredibly talented people out there. 

(A Month of "A Blank Canvas" - mycreativespace - No. 8 Nature, No. 11 Someone Else's creative space, No. 15 Favourite Online Creative and No.18 A Great Creative Link)

1 comment:

  1. CJ I'm so glad you enjoy my blog and I'm honoured to be on your creative list! I'm looking forward to checking each one out.

    Cheers,
    Lynda.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...