Saturday, 21 December 2013

My 29th birthday

Today is my 29th birthday!!!!!! Yeah and what a great day it has been.

I invited my family and MJ's family over for a bbq lunch. It was nice and relaxing, even though it was a hot day mid 30s (thankfully a little breeze came through) we still enjoyed ourselves.

I wanted a rainbow theme, so there were rainbow cookies, rainbow fruit and the best part a rainbow layer birthday cake. Since it was so hot I had to keep it in the freezer as the buttercream just kept melting off it.







My mum surprised me with a butterfly pinata (as the lady at work ran out of time to make me one) and we had a great time whacking the heck out of it. I managed to decapitate it's head off.


Tonight I will be eating leftovers and watching Carols in the Domain with MJ and my big brother in England will be calling me soon too.

I love birthdays - they are always so much fun. Plus you get presents too. I was given money (to go towards a new set of saucepans), chocolates, champagne, a greenhouse, plant pots, potting mix, some vegs to plant, how to cards on planting vegs, teenage mutant ninja turtle t-shirt, sparrow necklace, an owl necklace, electric chocolate melting pot, my traditional birthday doll (mum get's me a beautiful doll every year) and lots and lots of cuddles and kisses from my niece and nephew (that was the best gift).




I'm heading into the last years of my 20s and it's going to be a great year I just know it.  

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a fantastic birthday CJ. I love that your mum got you a pinata - they are heaps of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! It looks like you had a great time!

    Cheers,
    Lynda.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...