Tuesday, 11 March 2014

My choice

The other day I had an epiphany of sorts. 
Recently I've been going through quite a bit of heartache and chaos (see here) and I've been really struggling. Anyway I was at work the other day and this little voice inside said “life cannot take your smile”.
It's true - it can’t – life can take so much off me – family, children, jobs, friends, health and all that and I can’t stop it, I can’t control life but there is one thing I can control - my smile.
I choose whether or not to smile – nothing else and no one can control that. 
Yes life sucks, yes life is hell and yes I will rant, rave, scream, cry, breakdown, say it isn't fair but I've decided that no matter what life throws at me I will not let it steal my smile. 
I'll get through it all with a smile on my face.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful sis. Reminds of a greeting card I bought Cam once! "Keep smiling....it makes everyone wonder what you've been up to" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...